Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Suck.


OK, now that we've gotten that out of the way, how the hell has everyone been?? I have been neglecting my relationship with the internet (the most important one I have FYI) and with you wonderful people in my little corner of the internet. Everything just came too fast this year! BAM 2 days before Xmas and no shopping done. BAM Christmas Eve and family and trying to enforce present opening protocol. BAM Christmas Day and wearing my PJ's tucked into my red cowboy boots and forcing my sister (Lindz) to play Rock Band 3 with me. 

It was still a great Christmas though and I hope all of yours were equally great (but that maybe you got lucky and your family followed protocol). I think I would like to tell you about the protocol so that it is preserved for future years when everyone tries to pretend like they've never done it before.

Actually I'm going to write a bunch of posts while I have the inspiration and then even when I'm gone for a week on my cruise for my aunt's birthday (you heard me; it's fine to be jealous) you can have my presence (you're so goddamn spoiled) EVERY DAY. I'm gonna save them as drafts and have my mom post one a day for me. I haven't actually asked her to do that yet...hey mom, will you post my posts for me while I'm away?

So, I'm going to get to that (this post was just to let y'all know I'm still alive). I've got a bottle of champagne to myself (because everyone bailed on me and I hate my roommate) and a whole evening of The League and blogging planned. I hope everyone has a kick ass time getting shit faced and ringing in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment